Sunday, January 6, 2008

To Start Off this Blog

1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?
The Bible Character, sortof, actually no one really, my parents, like many, many others of their day just liked the name

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I had a self pity episode on Christmas Eve, it was quite pathetic

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sure, why not

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Maple smoked Ham, or Lemon Pepper Turkey

5. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Yes

6. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

7. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Possibly.

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don't eat cereal much.

9. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Most of the time.

10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Ha, not really.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM ?
Vanilla

12. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I really can't think of anything.

13. RED OR PINK?
Red

14.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
My weak will.

15. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Curtis

16. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm not

17. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Butter and Garlic Pasta Roni, a classic breakfast food

18.. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
I've got the TV on in the background, but I'm not really listening to it

19. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
For some reason black was the first thing I thought of, but I'm going to go with purple

20. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My hand? That's really weird I know, but I can't keep it off my face, and I can't explain why

21. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Curtis

22. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
No one actually sent this to me, so sure why not.

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey is ok.

24. HAIR COLOR?
Dark Brown

25. EYE COLOR?
brown

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No

27. FAVORITE FOOD?
Italian

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
How 'bout a scary movie with a happy ending?

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Deep Impact, heh

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
white

31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Anything but summer

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Nothing against kisses, but I do love a good hug.

34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
maybe chocolate pie? I'm not a big dessert person actually

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I'm reading a couple of different books, all about Aspergers Syndrome

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
nothing, it's plain black

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Friends episodes on DVD

39. FAVORITE SOUND?
Uh.... I can think of some least favorites, but not any favorites

40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I'm not sure which is farther, Bolivia or Hawaii

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can curl my tounge into three loops instead of just one, which has gotten me out of a lot of sticky situations, believe you me

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland

2 comments:

jennifaye said...

I was the first to comment!

We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom

Rachel Bostwick said...

Deep Impact, ROFL

I forgot you could do that with your tongue. That does seem like a valuable skill.