Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What I've been up to lately

(Warning: this post has been edited for purposes of national security.)

I've been back to work now that my Chinese class is done. I was a little bummed at first, but I've gotten used to it again. Last set I had to _______ and this time I __________ which is always a bit of a thrill. The first minute or so is always nerve wracking, my hands start shaking and I can't hardly type, but then once _____________, it just feels really freakin' good. It's really one of the most satisfying parts of my job.

I also had to ________________ last night, for hours and hours on end, which ended up being cool because they let me go home early- which doesn't happen often, but is always a pleasant surprise.

Today I went to the beach with some of my work friends. I wish I had brought my camera, the beach was really nice today. The water was a beautiful blue green and the waves were the perfect size. There were two large ships anchored off in the distance, which added to the ambiance. It was really fun.

2 comments:

jennifaye said...

Glad you are enjoying your job. Also glad you had fun at the beach.
love you-mom

Rachel Bostwick said...

I really enjoyed learning so much about your job... I am totally jealous that you got to go the the beach, though.