Sunday, April 6, 2008

A peek into my home

Well, I can't come up with anything interesting to post about lately, so I thought I'd just post some pictures.

This is supposed to be be my dining room, but since I live alone, I eat on the couch in front of the tv. So I decided to turn this little room into my art corner.

The collage on the wall took me a couple weeks to finish. It will no doubt take me hours to take down when I move, but that's all right.

And this is my bedroom. I resisted the care bears theme for quite some time, trying to convince myself I was too grown up. But that's a joke, and besides I like Care Bears.


3 comments:

jennifaye said...

So, does this mean you are doing your art? Hope so! It is very cool to see where you live. I am quite nosy. (as you must know)

Rachel Bostwick said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your collage! How are you so clean, we are related, aren't we?? Thank you for showing your home, that was fun.

jennifaye said...

COOOOOOOOOL Sarah.


Hannah
(a.k.a)
Your sister